In more support for businesses impacted by the coronavirus, the first tranche of the Governments $500million Business Support Fund grant will flow from today, with $10,000 grants available for employers who don’t pay payroll tax.
Potential value of the grant per business is $10,000 and is available through the grant process.
To be eligible, your business needs to
- Employee staff; and
- Have and been subject to closure or are highly impacted by Victoria’s shutdown restrictions announced to-date; and
- Have a turnover of more than $75,000; and
- Have a payroll of less than $650,000; and
- Hold a valid ABN on 16th March 2020; and
- Have been engaged in carrying out the operations of the business in Victoria on 16th March 2020
For more information on the available $10,000 grant and how to apply please use the following link
If you believe you satisfy the eligibility criteria and can support your claim, you should apply immediately. To further assist please see the following link for industries under the current restrictions and closures
The Coronavirus Australia app is available from the Apple App Store and on Google Play, it was launched alongside the Government’s new WhatsApp feature. These tools can be valuable to all Australian’s during this time.
If you require assistance we are here to help.
From all of us here at KSR, please stay safe.